ELIMINIZER APPLICATION DRYER
- Stop water, dirt to 1 micron
- Long life Spin on-Spin off cartridge
- Automatic drains
- Pressure differential indicators
- Applications to 500 psig
- Patented "Inverse-Flow™ and depth filtration
- Element features reusable stainless steel mesh
- Type of contamination: Class 2 Particulate, Water and dirt
- Flow ranges: 20 SCFM - 150 SCFM
- Filter capacity: 1.0 micron and larger
- Thread types available: NPT, BSPT, BSPP, SAE
- Bowl types available: Aluminum, Polycarbonate
- Differential Pressure < 5.0 PSID at Rated Flow
A range of dryers/filters (up to 150 cfm) to provide clean, water free air. Using inverse flow filtration (patented) this is a point of use dryer/filter that fills the void between ordinary filters and refrigerated dryers.
All units fitted with automatic drain valve and are available with or without a differential pressure indicator to monitor condition of element.
Available with polycarbonate bowl with guard or with metal bowl.
Pressure: 10 bar (max) Temperature: Polycarbonate bowl +50 deg C (Metal bowl +65 deg C) Pressure drop: < 1psi (@100 psi and recommend flow rate) Filtration: 1 micron
When selecting an Eliminizer dryer/fitler choose a unit where the flow required is approximately 50% of the maximum in the table below.